当前位置:首页 > 教育 > 正文

《我们都是战士 We Are All Fighters》中英文演讲稿全文

This is a war,

这是一场战争

and we are all fighters.

而我们都是战士!

To the fighters

致敬所有的战士们!

We are facing a dark time right now.

我们正面临着黑暗时刻

Some of us are stuck at home

我们中有些人不得不禁足在家

Some are stuck far away from home

有些人不得不滞留他乡

Some of us have lost their jobs,

我们中有人失去了工作

Some have to shut down their businesses

有人关停了赖以为生的生意

Some of us are cutting down the expenses

我们中有人不得不缩减开支

Some can’t even pay their rent and bills

有人甚至支付不起房租和账单

Some can’t go back to school

我们中有人无法回到学校

Some can’t get back to their jobs

有人无法回到工作岗位

And some of us are still working day and night,

我们中有人必须日夜坚守

no matter how exhausted they are

无论多么疲惫

Or how dangerous it is.

抑或多么危险

Some of us have become infected.

我们中有人被感染

They were isolated from their families, their loved ones,

他们不得不离开家人和所爱之人

and have to be alone in the wards,

独自在病房面对恐惧

Or even worse, it is their children, parents, or loved ones that are infected

甚至更遭的是,被感染的是他们的孩子、父母或者爱人

and they don’t even have a chance to say goodbye

他们甚至来不及当面道别

The virus is rampaging

病毒在大行肆虐

The numbers are increasing

感染人数在不断增加

The rumors are spreading

谣言四起

The fear is growing

恐惧弥漫

It seems that all of a sudden

似乎整个国家都在一瞬间

the whole country lost its vitality and prosperity.

失去了往日的活力和繁华

You are not the only one who is worrying,

你不是一个人在担忧

you are not the only one who is fearing,

你不是一个人在恐惧

You are not the only one who is struggling

你不是一个人在苦苦支撑

We are all facing a dark time right now,

我们都在面临一个黑暗时刻

Our country is facing a dark time right now.

我们整个国家都在面临一个黑暗时刻

This is a war!

这是一场战争!

It’s a war without guns, bombs, or smoke

这是一场没有枪、没有炮、没有硝烟的战争

But it’s a war with virus, doubts, fears, rumors, and discriminations.

但这是一场与病毒、怀疑、恐惧、谣言和歧视的战争

But we shall all be fighters, my dear fellows!

但我们都是战士!我亲爱的同胞们,

Not just the doctors, the nurses, the policemen and the scientists who should fight

不仅仅只是医生、护士、警察和科学家在战斗

All of us should be the fighters in this war

我们都应该成为这场战争中的战士

We shall fight against fear

我们应该和恐惧斗争

We shall fight against uncertainty

我们应该和未知斗争

We shall fight against doubts

我们应该和怀疑斗争

We shall fight against selfishness

我们应该和自私斗争

We shall fight against rumors

我们应该和谣言斗争

We shall fight against discriminations

我们应该和歧视斗争

This is going to be a fierce and cruel war

这将会是一场激烈的严酷的战争

But don’t be afraid,

但是不用害怕

We’re going to win this war together in the end!

我们终将取得这场战争的胜利

Our people may get sick,

我们的人民可能生病

our city may get sick,

我们的城市可能生病

but we as a brave nation, will never ever get sick

但我们作为一个勇敢的民族,绝不会被病魔打倒

Because we have the history, spirit and determination to win.

因为我们拥有必胜的历史、精神和决心!

We’ve been on this planet for over 5000 years.

我们在地球上已经延续了5000年

We’ve witnessed much darker moments

我们见证过更加黑暗的时刻

We’ve been though much crueler trials

我们经历过更加残酷的考验

No matter it’s the war, invasion, starvation, poverty or natural disasters

无论是战争、侵略、饥饿、贫穷还是自然灾害

We’ve always survived and

我们总是幸存下来

We’ve always stood back up on our feet

我们总是能重新站立起来

We’ve always won in the end.

我们总是赢得最后的胜利

And we will definitely win this time.

所以这一次我们也将取得最终的胜利

We don’t know how long this will take,

我们不知道这场战争将持续多久

Or what cost we have to pay

又或者我们将付出什么代价

But there’s one thing we are 100% sure

但有一件事我们100%的确定

That is: we are going to win this war in the end!

那就是我们终将赢得这场战争的胜利

Because that’s what we’ve been doing for the past 5000 years.

因为在我们过去5000年的历史中,我们就是这样做的

And that’s what makes us the greatest nation ever

而正因如此成就了我们这个世上最伟大的民族

It is only by going through dark times that we can separate the greatest from the great.

只有经历黑暗时刻才能区分伟大和平庸

In each dark time,

在每一个黑暗时刻

We’ve always fought together

我们总是共同抗争

No matter how strong our enemy was

无论我们的敌人有多么强大

Or how impossible it seemed to win

又或者我们赢的概率微乎其微

We just kept fighting

我们都会坚持战斗

Because we are all fighters!

因为我们都是战士!

When all of this is over,

当所有这一切结束后,

we’ll have another great and heroic story

我们又有了一个伟大的英雄的故事

to tell our children, our grandchildren

可以讲给我们的子孙听

and they will tell the next generations.

而他们也将把这个故事告诉给他们的下一代

That’s how we’ll pass this great spirit on,

我们会将传递这份伟大的精神代代相传

and keep it alive forever!

永存不朽!

你可能想看:

有话要说...

取消
扫码支持 支付码